Hi everyone! I’m super excited to bring back my second annual holiday gift guide! Starting with the small stuff… gifts under 20 dollars! I tried my best not to overlap with gifts from last year, but there are always staples that make great gifts every year! For a 20 dollar budget, I would try to find small little “luxuries”; gifts that people would not normally buy themselves, but would find luxurious and fun! I found great gift ideas at Indigo, and Target. They have great lower price points and are always well stocked.
Without further ado, here is my 20 dollar gift guide for this Christmas season!
1. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps 75 ml Superb all over Body Moisturizer, $12.50 – Kiehl’s: Kiehl’s has a bunch of travel sized products that make great gifts! The scent of this moisturizer is amazing, and buying a small size makes a great stocking stuffer, and a great sample size of the product without actually committing to a larger size.
2. “Wake Up and Be Awesome” Travel Tumbler, $12.00 – Indigo: Travel mugs are great gifts for all! I love the motivational sayings (this one in particular goes great with your morning coffee), I think they add a cute and personal touch.
3. Olympic Mittens, $10.00 – The Bay: These Canadian staples make awesome gifts for anyone! They’re inexpensive and shockingly super warm. The Bay comes out with a different style of these mittens each year, and they’re sure to be super cozy.
4. Knee-high Socks, $12.95 – Victoria’s Secret PINK: Socks are a great stocking stuffer, and make a cute gift for someone that you’re unsure about what size they might wear in other clothing, because they’re pretty much going to fit any sized feet. PINK and Forever 21 carry some cute, vibrant socks that come in a variety of colours.
5. The Nudes Palette, $9.99 – Target: This palette is the less expensive (and dare I say, better?!) version of Urban Decay’s naked palette. Grab one for yourself and a loved one, before they sell out! There are a ton of neutral colours that are great for everyday makeup, for any type of complexion.
6. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso, $19.44 – Indigo: This book is on my wishlist! I have been a fan of Sophia Amoruso for years, and she is one of my role models in the industry. I can’t wait to get my hands on this book. Great for any aspiring Girl Bosses!
7. Textured Pom Pom Hat (shown in Charcoal), $19.50 – Indigo: Beanies look great on everyone, and in a neutral colour (such as grey), they compliment a bunch of hair colours. The Pom Pom adds a cute festive touch too!
That wraps up my $20 and under gift guide! Be sure to check out for my other gift guides that I’ll be posting throughout the next couple of weeks! I found all these gifts online, and can definitely be ordered directly from the brand websites.
Love Always, Rachel
Ps. For more gift guide inspiration, Check out my gift guide from last year! (2013): CLICK HERE