Finally, my last instalment of the holiday gift guide! With DAYS left till christmas, here are a few items that you can get for under 100$ if you’re doing some last minute shopping. There are a ton of fun splurge items that can easily be bought anywhere from Target to Indigo. Here are my picks for $100 and under:
1. Urban Ears Marc Jacobs Headphones – $60.00: I thought these headphones were super stylish, and would make a great gift because you wouldn’t have to worry about sizing, and they’re a very neutral (but still lovely) colour that would match any ensemble. For the fashion lover who is into finding the latest music on Spotify.
2. JBL Portable Speaker, Target – $89.00: This little speaker packs quite a punch! The bright red is also a fun colour, and is a good unisex gift for any age group.
3. Keurig Coffee Machine – $69.99: This is on my personal wishlist. I love how small it is! Great for students or first-time apartment owners. I personally love it in white. Pair it with some K-cups, and this is an awesome gift for the holiday season!
4. My Name Necklace (Personalized), mynamenecklace.com – $78.00: Mynamenecklace.com personalizes the classic “Carrie” necklace, and it actually is also a great gift! I have one myself and I wear it daily.
5. NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette, Sephora – $75.00:
6. Crosley Vinyl Record Player, Sears – $ 99.95:
7. Faux Fur Blanket, Indigo – $79.50: