Welcome to my second instalment in my holiday gift guide! A 50 dollar budget is much more manageable in finding an awesome gift. You can opt for jewelry, cozy knits or fun home accessories. When looking for presents within this budget, I try to opt for larger items like home accessories, and (attempt to) stay away from the “kitschy” stuff (ie. bath products, candy, trinkets). I try to find key pieces that are quality, instead of spending it on multiple tiny, cheaper things.
- “hit snooze” Pillow $39.50, Victoria’s Secret PINK – body pillows are great for student living and this one would be a fun accessory in any girl’s bedroom!
- Jewelled Penguin Earrings $25, Juicy Couture – These are super adorable and make an amazing gift for a BFF! I love that they are jewelled but definitely not over-the-top
- Fleece Hudson’s Bay Blanket $40, The Bay – The real version of this blanket will rack you up thousands of dollars, but this is a great, much less expensive option and looks great as a throw on any bed!
- Infiniti Curling Wand $35 – I love my curling wand, and Wal-mart has great options at a variety of prices. Curling wands make perfect curls and beachy waves.
- TNA Brunswick Scarf $50, Aritzia – A pretty knit scarf makes an excellent gift for anyone during the holiday season. I went through a small obsession with oatmeal – it’s a sweet colour to wear during the wintertime but is still a great transition piece once the weather gets warmer. Aritzia has tons of scarves to choose from!
- Viva La Juicy Rollerball $30, Sephora – Viva la Juicy is my favourite scent of all time. Perfumes are quite personal, so once scent might not be the holy grail for all, so a luxe rollerball is a great way to try out different perfumes without committing to an entire bottle, and make awesome stocking stuffers as well.
- Owl Teapot $26, Indigo – Cute kitchen and dining accessories not only are practical, but can also double as home decor! This owl tea pot is an amazing gift for any tea-lover out there, but would also look fabulous perched onto a bookshelf or in a kitchen cabinet display.
Hope you guys enjoyed my second part of the Holiday Gift Guide Series!
Love Always, Rachel
Holiday Gift Guides: