Welcome to my holiday gift guide series! In the next couple of weeks I will be posting gift guides that can suit any budget! The first one is…. finding gifts that are 20 dollars and under (the biggest challenge of them all)!
Whether you’re looking for a stocking stuffer, watching your holiday budget, or are part of a secret Santa gift exchange, finding awesome gifts for a small price is always rewarding. I love getting little trinkets for Christmas: things I wouldn’t normally buy myself that are fun items that I can enjoy. For myself, this usually comes in the form of a new beauty product, a new coffee mug or a crazy pair of socks. Finding gifts on a budget is (even just 20 dollars!) is SO doable and can still look substantial next to everything else under the tree. Without further ado, here are my gift picks on a 20 dollar budget!
- 5-pack of socks $12.95, H&M – Fun socks are extremely festive and great stocking stuffers for the holidays! Who doesn’t need more socks? Try to find cheery colourful patterned ones, or cozy thick socks to snuggle up in for chilly nights.
- Essie Nail Polishes $10, Shoppers Drug Mart – Nail polish is a great no-fail gift and are extremely attainable at your convenience (some drug stores are open 24 hours). Sparkly or dark polishes are in for the season, and make great stocking stuffers as well! I like the “Essie” brand (they’re product is high quality and has never failed me), they have a ton of selection to choose from and come out with awesome trendy collections frequently. (ones shown are in the shades “hors d’oevres” and “midnight cami”)
- Sephora MakeUp Brush Set $12, Sephora – Makeup brushes in a cute carrying case are great for travel, and are made affordable with the amazing selection that Sephora comes out with each year. I have a set of travel brushes like these that I purchased from Sephora a couple years ago, and I have to say that you really get a bang for your buck! The brushes are AMAZING and great quality, and I still use them today.
- Statement Tumbler $14.50, Victoria’s Secret Pink – I LOVE this tumbler and it’s great for students who are on the go. I think the “That’s Cray” motif on it is super cute, I love the little bit of attitude.
- Hamsa Bracelet $6, Brandy Melville – Brandy Melville has a wide selection of jewelry that is mostly understated, brassy charms that can work with any type of style. Since they’re so affordable, it would make a great gift to choose a few “arm candy” pieces and gift them together as a set.
- “XOXO” pouch $10, Indigo – Small coin pouches and wallets make great gifts for anyone on your list. Indigo has an ever-expanding accessories and home section, and I’m loving every bit of it!
- Sleep Shirt $20, Aerie – Pajamas are a go-to gift for the holiday season! To have pj’s fit your budget – opt for a sleep shirt! They are generally much less expensive than two-piece sets.
- Mittens $20, Aritzia – Besides the fact that I LOVE ARITZIA, Mittens are a very practical gift that come in all types of cute designs! The Aritzia mittens are a favourite of mine because they’re really warm and not bulky at all (it doesn’t hurt that they’re super fashionable either).
- Mokara by Voluspa Mini Tin Candle $9, Indigo – this is my favourite scent for candles EVER (on the website it’s described as Mokara orchid, white lily and spring moss). Small candles make great stocking stuffers, and are a great way for one to try out different scents without committing to it.
I hope you enjoyed my affordable holiday gift guide, make sure to keep a look out for the next one!